Sales and recruiting is the fundamental skill set required for most home based businesses. Without knowing what to say what good is online marketing and lead generation? People will sign up into your and business and make purchases from you but for most business opportunities the greatest relationships and sales are made in person or over the phone. In today’s post I’m going to share 1 script from my personal 18 + page Social Media Recruiting Script Book.
Recruiting Script for Any Business
We all have different ways of prospecting and getting someone to look at a business opportunity, presentation, or the like. This script will specifically be for closing. Assuming that your prospect has just watched a video or seen a presentation proceed with the following:
4 Step Closing Script
- What did you like best about what you just saw?
– If your prospect talks for more than 2 minutes just say, “sounds like you’re ready to get started!?” wait for a yes or no
– If you get a short answer say, “I like that part to, what else do you like? or Tell me more about that.”
- If you are willing to follow my lead and go through the easy getting started section can you see yourself have some success?
- Based on what you know/seen is there any reason not to get started now?
- Sounds/Looks like you are ready to get started!
After which I prefer to start taking the person’s information down on an application/sheet of paper. The other option you have is to walk them through the sign up process on your company website. The fastest way to collect the information is best to go with because leaves less room for change of decision, regret, or any kind of buyer’s remorse.
This is a basic 4 step that you can use to close a prospect in any kind of home business opportunity. If you can see yourself using any of the questions above in this script please leave a comment below. Are you currently prospecting and asking questions like this? Let us know below so we may continue to bring you quality content.
This script was pulled out of Ron’s “Social Media Recruiting Script,” that Ron has put together which contains over 18 pages of scripts that has allowed him to personally sponsor 300+ reps in network & affiliate marketing.
-Ron Gelok III
Got value from this post? Then we would LOVE for you to comment below and share on FaceBook…Research has shown that as you share this MLSP blog post & comment below, the universe will bring amazing things to your life.