. . . Even If Your List Of Leads Is Tiny (Or You Don’t Have Any Leads)
- SPECIAL OFFER – If you truly want to master the art of printing money with webinars, come get a magical ‘Webinar Blueprint’ you can start using TODAY to sell ANY product or promote ANY opportunity… even if you’re brand new and never made any money before. CLICK HERE for Webinar Sales Magic 2.0.
You’re going to need to do webinars to earn a full time income from home. Here are 3 tactics that can get you a lot of registrants on your webinars – even if your list is small or you don’t have a list.
1) Title Your Webinar With A Unique Selling Proposition (U.S.P.)
You MUST get your webinar to stand above the noise of other webinars and commitments as a critical event so your prospect registers and attends.
Title your webinar around a U.S.P. so it stands apart from the masses of other webinars.
Consider, “Facebook Advertising Secrets”
Yawn. This webinar title sounds exactly like every other Facebook webinar out there.
Much better: “Facebook Leads For Haters: How To Generate 30-50 Leads Per Day On Facebook (For $3.00 Per Lead Or Less) Even If You Think Facebook Is A Time Sink”
The explicit promise (in this case quantified) is a Proposition. The promise is very different from what else is out there, so it’s Unique. And for its target market the angle is sexy and should pull. It will “Sell“.
2) Use A Registration Page That Converts 60% Or Higher
My testing shows you must exceed these metrics to maximize likelihood your webinar is profitable:
For traffic from your list: 60%+ opt-in rate on registration page
For cold traffic (from ads): 30%-45%+ opt-in rate on registration page
3) Promote Aggressively
But people are FAR more open to receiving training-related emails than straight sales pitches. Because your webinar is positioned as a training event, you can be much more aggressive than you realize promoting it without a backlash.
I’ve tested the following promotion schedule extensively.
Promote your webinars 0-3 days in advance. Farther in advance and attendance rates drop too much.
Email your list about your webinar 3 times per day leading up to the webinar.
Email your list 5 times the day of the event, like this:
- 9:00 am: Webinar Tonight! Secrets To….
- 1:00 PM: Webinar Tonight 9:00 PM EST! How To…
- 7:00 PM: STARTS IN 2 HRS! 9:00 PM EST! Ways To….
- 8:00 PM: STARTS IN 1 HRS! 9:00 PM EST! The Best Way To…
- 9:00 PM: STARTS NOW! 9:00 PM EST! Secrets To…
Promote similarly on social media. Link your registration page with your autoresponder, and you can build a list even if you don’t have one.
You simply MUST do webinars if you plan to earn full-time income from home. Get trained on webinar marketing, and promote aggressively!
Got value from this post? Then we would LOVE for you to comment below and share on FaceBook… Research has shown that as you share this MLSP blog post & comment below, the universe will bring amazing things to your life. 🙂
* MLSP L4 leader Steve Jaffe has closed over $250,000 in cumulative sales on webinars, authored MLSP’s webinar marketing course, taught webinar marketing as a featured speaker at 3 MLSP Live The Dream events (2013-2015), and taught webinar sales skills to thousands of students and many industry leaders.