L5 MLSP Leader Steve Krivda opened his recent MLSP Wake-Up Call call with a single question: What are you saying to yourself right now?
Steve emphasized that it’s important to recognize not what you want to think, but what you’re really thinking. Be honest with yourself.
When you can answer this honestly, you have the opportunity to live with purpose and make a decision today. Are you going to live and go through the motions, or are you putting intention in everything you do?
Krivda noted that opposition works in many in some devious ways.
For instance one of which he described as the bribe. He used an example of going to the gym. Instead of telling yourself you’ll take it easy today and work harder tomorrow, drop the excuses and the opposition telling you what to do and seek out that laser focus.
Exchange energy for value.
So how can you avoid the opposition? Krivda listed a handful of ways on how to become that successful leader you have the potential of becoming.
1. First start thinking on your own on all occasions.
2. Decide definitively who or what you want from life.
3. Analyze every single defeat, review what happened and learn.
4. Be willing to let your mind receive.
5. Recognize that your greatest asset is time.
6. Recognize that fear is the filler in which opposition occupies when you don’t have your mind on your mission.
7. When you ask out loud there is no begging.
8. Recognize that life is hard and it’s okay if you allow it to be hard.
9. Never accept anything from life that you don’t want.
Others’ opinions only matter when you give those opinions value. So start applying some of these rules to your own life and open up that window for opportunity to start flowing in.
Check out Krivda’s full wake up call on iTunes!
And don’t forget to watch Brian’s follow-up on Facebook Live!
Got value from this post? Then we would LOVE for you to comment below and share on Facebook…Research has shown that as you share this MLSP blog post & comment below, the universe will bring amazing things to your life. 😉