Welcome to the My Lead System PRO Blog! This is a place where you will find tremendous trainings, testimonials, tools, and simple ways to build your home based business. My name is Ron Gelok and I’m part of the MMT (master marketer’s team) here at MLSP and today I have a pretty unique, awesome, highly engaging way to produce more leads, signs ups, and sales while keeping things direct, simple, and fun!
Most networkers use Facebook groups entirely the wrong way. You know those home business groups that you go into that have business opportunity posts every minute of the day. It kind of turns into white noise if you ask me and exactly the reason why it creates an opportunity for you to start your own group!
When you have your own group you control the content, the members, and what is and isn’t allowed in your group. (I don’t allow business opportunity posts in my group)
Start a Facebook Group
The group should be branded to you. The most valuable part of this group is YOU, people join your group and want to see your content because of YOU. YOU are the source of value for this group. (feel free to grab as many things as you can from MLSP and their blog, you can actually earn commissions by sharing blog posts like these) If you are a fitness or health person make a group that is constantly providing value to your target audience that will answer their problems and help them. If you are a network marketer and want to sponsor other networkers tailor your group to help them. Some of the goals you want to have in creating this group is the following:
- Tribe Community – People want to feel like they belong somewhere, and are valued. Creating a online FB group is a great way to develop community online, just check out the members only MLSP group on Facebook.
- Content – These groups if you are active daily in them and can have a similar effect like a second email list. Not everyone opens our emails or sees them but some people will see everything on Facebook. (Lets face it, most of us are secret Facebook addicts anyway) Posting videos and long status updates(like short blog posts) are highly engaging and Facebook favors Video over any other kind of content.
- Drive Traffic – IF you develop fans in your community by serving them with the different types of group posts we will talk about below, you are going to have highly engaged followers that will go to whatever you want to send them to from a post in your group
- Help People Grow In Their Business and Personal Development – This is the biggest thing. If you simply follow what MLSP teaches which is to lead with value and help people, people want to know why you are like that, why you are doing that, and why they aren’t working with someone like you that GIVES and SERVES so much. Servant Leadership 101 baby!
Types of Facebook Group Posts
We want to create variety and environment of simplicity and value, inside of your group. You control it and are leading people the right way. Otherwise in the group we will become victim to “shiny object syndrome.” Why this syndrome is bad because it keeps people focusing on too many things, which makes them a master of none. So, here are simple types of posts you can make in your Facebook group to bring simplicity and value that will build your brand and produce more income for you.
- Welcome – Welcome members into the group. This immediately creates a sense of comfort, acceptance, and feel good when people acknowledge you in a community and make you feel welcome. This step is what separates your group from others. This simple welcome step will make them want to come back to your group.
- Questions – Creates engaging conversations and real group chats and conversations through the Facebook group. Most of the time I just post a questions and the group goes nuts answering, arguing, sharing, and etc. People love to share their opinions. Questions that ask, “What do you think? Which do you prefer?” questions with options and opinions are fantastic engagement starters
- Content – Value that solves problems. What are the pains, wants, needs, and desires of your market and target audience. When you create content picture yourself talking to 1 person that has a multitude of issues and problems in the business that you can help. The content that you create can come from MLSP, books your reading, videos, and pretty much anything that address the needs of your target audience in your Facebook group.
- Products – I prefer to share and endorse products that I personally have used or own. About 10% of my posts are affiliate or my own products that meet the needs of my audience.
- Webinars – Share the MLSP weekly Wednesday webinar, and do your own! We use a great simple easy tool called Webinars On Air to host our webinars.
- Pictures – Show lifestyle, personal development quotes, I like to use a cool tool called http://www.Canva.com
- Testimonials – Video (best) and pictures. Share success stories! Like MLSP Success Story Fridays! Testimonials people have sent you from the trainings you refer them to are great! It builds more belief and credibility in you by sharing the trainings.
- Acknowledgement – This is powerful! Anytime someone has rank advanced, get leads, sales, sign ups, breakthroughs, starts massive action, results stuff, and any other similar things. Acknowledge a group member and TAG him/her in that post exalting the ACTIONS that person is taking.
This is a great branding and lead generation strategy. You can put a lot the contacts you are making and add them to this group and stay in touch and keep your awesome MLSP marketing in front of these people to help them. Timing is not always right for everyone but when it is, your contacts and prospects will remember your value and you because you keep it in front of them. Remember the Value is YOU and what YOU learn from my lead system pro. Now get out there and get in action with this simple strategy and create your own Facebook tribe!
-Ron Gelok III
If you liked this post and see value in it, go ahead and like, share and comment! Research shows that good things come to people who comment on this blog 🙂