The holidays have not slowed the MLSP leaders down one bit.
Once again they were ready to give tons of value, so that YOU can create the business of your dreams. It all starts with rewiring your mind for the success that you’re after.
And that’s exactly what they set out to do this past week. We’ve put everything they shared in one convenient spot for you to consume, and be ready to take on for the coming week…and YEAR!
Check out all the amazing value MLSP and our leaders dropped throughout the week!
Monday December 16th 2019
“Swiper No Swiping!”
w/ L3 Valerie Lewis
There’s a little hidden secret that you might not know about hiding in the back office of MLSP!
If you’ve ever had trouble coming up with something to post about on social media, or inside your emails, this will be a key to overcoming that fast…and always having value to give to get people to your offers!
Valerie Lewis is quickly becoming a social media diva here inside MLSP and she revealed her secret way to swipe content ideas…and never run out of social media posts again!
On Monday's ‘Wake Up Call' Valerie went over:
- The benefits and leverage you get from swiping on social media! (How to come up with content all day long!)
- How your mind works like a magnifying glass (and the key thing you should focus that magnifying glass on!)
- A reminder to set in your mind every single day… so you don’t drag negativity along with you all day long!
- How to find attention grabbing swipe copy to come up with your own social media posts!
- And much more!
Hit Play Below to Hear This Episode Now…
The Monday MLSP Facebook Live w/ L3 Valerie Lewis…
Valerie immediately moved the conversation over to the MLSP Facebook Page to go deeper into how to use swipe copy to come up with great posts…and exactly where to find it!
Watch this FB Live Below Now…
Tuesday December 17th 2019
“To Boost or Not to Boost, That is the Question.”
w/ L5 Antonio Thompson
Are you a FB post booster? Or are you going into the FB ads manager and manually running your Facebook Ads?
Do you know which one is better? If not it’s time to finally get to the bottom of that, and that’s exactly what Antonio Thompson talked about on his Wake Up Call on Tuesday!
The guys is a Facebook ads pro, so if you’re going to listen to anybody about this, and grow your business the way you’re looking to grow it…Antonio is your guy!
On the Tuesday Wake Up Call Antonio talked about:
- The pros and cons of boosting your posts! (Plus what a boosted post actually is!)
- The difference between boosting a post and actually running an ad from inside the FB Ads Manager!
- Why Antonio’s been against boosting posts for years (Is he changing his tune a little bit these days?!)
- An example of when you might want to consider boosting a post (and when you might want to go into the Ads Manager instead!)
- And much more!
Hit Play to Hear This WUC Now…
The Tuesday MLSP Facebook Live w/ L5 Antonio Thompson…
Antonio hopped over to the MLSP Facebook Page to go further into this topic, so you totally understand whether or not you should be boosting your posts!
Watch the Tuesday FB Live Below…
Wednesday December 18th 2019
“10 Things I Do To Improve Myself As An Entrepreneur”
w/ L5 Kay Somji
As entrepreneurs we often get so caught up in building our businesses, that we forget to do some of the things that help us the most!
You may not realize it, but many things that have nothing to do with business can significantly help you grow your business.
That’s what one of the biggest success stories online L5 leader Kay Somji talked about exactly these things on his Wednesday Wake Up Call, and you’ll surely get a ton from this. IF you want to improve yourself as an entrepreneur.
Plus he’s got a cool accent, so make sure to listen below!
Here's what Kay went over on Wednesday's MLSP ‘Wake Up Call'…
- The 10 things that have drastically improved Kay’s performance as an entrepreneur!
- How to calm your mind and get clear so you can perform at your best level all day long (What Kay does to make this happen!)
- The easiest way to combat our physical laziness… and actually get movement in our day (and away from behind the computer!)
- An often overlooked habit that many of the most successful people in the world take part in (this will help you in more ways than you know!)
- And much more!
Hit the Play Button Below to Hear this WUC…
The Wednesday MLSP Facebook Live w/ L5 Kay Somji…
Kay took the conversation to the MLSP Facebook page to go further into this topic! You’ll want to make sure to watch and see exactly how you can improve yourself in so many ways you’ve never even thought about!
Watch the Wednesday FB Live Below…
Thursday December 19th 2019
w/ MLSP CEO Brian Fanale
If there’s one major key to success in ANY area of life, but especially in creating a successful home business…it’s belief.
There are so many things that shred the belief we have in ourselves, that hold us back. Some of us forever! And that’s not what you want!
On the Thursday Morning Facebook LIVE with Brian Fanale, he talked about this important topic…and how YOU can create more belief in yourself starting now!
The Thursday's MLSP Facebook Live w/ CEO Brian Fanale.
- How to get into the state of certainty in our skills, and who we are as marketers, so we’re always at our best in all your marketing!
- The one thing you MUST work on more than anything in your business! (Hint: Nothing to do with strategies!)
- The 2 choices we have every single day in our lives! (And the best choice for YOU to take!)
- How to become the person who is able to have the business that you’re looking to create (This will help you achieve your goals!)
- And much more!
Watch the Thursday FB Live w/ Brian Fanale Below…
Friday December 20th 2019
“How to Truly Connect with Your Audience!”
W/ L5 Erin Birch
If you want to have an impact and attract people to YOU on social media, then you must be able to truly connect with people there.
The good thing is that you can do that with your profile and the posts that you share! BUT there are certain things that you must do on social media to make this connection happen…and things you should never do on social media!
On the Facebook LIVE from Wednesday, social media expert Erin Birch went over the things that you MUST do to connect!
Check out what Erin had to say on her Facebook LIVE on Friday…
- The vital thing that Erin found out very quickly, that made it easier for her to grow her business much faster!
- Why it’s critical to make sure people feel like they’re connected to you!
- The most important thing to do to EARN ATTENTION on social media!
- Why getting personal can be a huge key in creating an impact, and build trust with your followers!
- The things that your audience should know about you to feel connected!
- And MUCH MORE!
Watch the Friday FB Live Below…
The New Year is Right Around the Corner! What Will YOU Do to Make Sure It’s Your Best Year Ever!
Everything above is a massive head start. Your mindset is the key to your success.
Above is free coaching from the top-earners in our profession. Giving YOU the mindset secrets to their success!